from Klein Verzet: Prime Minister: Hirsi Ali should leave the country!
Today Dutch prime minister Jan Peter Balkenende has Dutch citizen Ayaan Hirsi Ali advised to leave the country and go back to the United States. He said that she shouldn’t come back to The Netherlands for protection. She has long enough known that the Dutch government wanted to stop her protection. Earlier Dutch justice minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin wrote Ayaan Hirsi Ali that she is safe and does not need protection.
Other news today: the government organizes a public debate on state of democracy...
Friday, October 5, 2007
- Christians for Fair Witness on the Middle East
- Editor and Publisher
- Harry's Place
- History News Network
- Hungarian Spetrum
- Inside Higher Ed
- Jeffrey Goldberg
- Jerusalem Post
- Jerusalem Report
- Jewish Currents magazine
- Matthias Kuentzel
- Moment Magazine Blog
- Norman Geras
- Point of No Return (Jewish Refugees)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Blog
- Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report
- Talk to Action
- Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism (SICSA)
- Vos iz neias?