You may have noticed that this blog has not always had the most readable line spacing. The difficulty concerned the old template, called "Minima", which is blogger's default. There is a flaw in the Minima code which loses the post's default line height setting after the first blockquote. All subsequent text ended up being mushed into an unreadable mess.
This problem should not occur with the new template. I hope the blog is more readable for you all. Let me know what you think.
- Christians for Fair Witness on the Middle East
- Editor and Publisher
- Harry's Place
- History News Network
- Hungarian Spetrum
- Inside Higher Ed
- Jeffrey Goldberg
- Jerusalem Post
- Jerusalem Report
- Jewish Currents magazine
- Matthias Kuentzel
- Moment Magazine Blog
- Norman Geras
- Point of No Return (Jewish Refugees)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Blog
- Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report
- Talk to Action
- Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism (SICSA)
- Vos iz neias?