Deposed Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh on Sunday stated his approval of the intervention of former US President Jimmy Carter in the Palestinian domestic crisis.
Haniyeh's comments were made during a meeting with director of the Carter Centre in the West Bank, Scott Caster, in Haniyeh's office in Gaza City.
Caster conveyed to Haniyeh Carter's willingness to mediate in the domestic Palestinian dispute.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
from Maan News Agency
- Christians for Fair Witness on the Middle East
- Editor and Publisher
- Harry's Place
- History News Network
- Hungarian Spetrum
- Inside Higher Ed
- Jeffrey Goldberg
- Jerusalem Post
- Jerusalem Report
- Jewish Currents magazine
- Matthias Kuentzel
- Moment Magazine Blog
- Norman Geras
- Point of No Return (Jewish Refugees)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Blog
- Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report
- Talk to Action
- Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism (SICSA)
- Vos iz neias?