Norman Geras, political science professor, scholar of Karl Marx' writings, co-author of the Euston Manifesto and commentator on current affairs (among many other things -- he has quite a resume), has kindly posted a profile of yours truly on his great blog, normblog. I may have brought down the tone of things over there, for which I'm sorry.
If you want to read my profile on Norman's blog, click here. If you've come to this point via the link on Norman's blog, welcome. You may want to click through to my older posts. Make yourselves at home.
- Christians for Fair Witness on the Middle East
- Editor and Publisher
- Harry's Place
- History News Network
- Hungarian Spetrum
- Inside Higher Ed
- Jeffrey Goldberg
- Jerusalem Post
- Jerusalem Report
- Jewish Currents magazine
- Matthias Kuentzel
- Moment Magazine Blog
- Norman Geras
- Point of No Return (Jewish Refugees)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Blog
- Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report
- Talk to Action
- Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism (SICSA)
- Vos iz neias?