Historian Dr. Rivka Shpak-Lissak has embarked on an ambitious project, detailing the history of Jewish towns in the Land of Israel that are now known as Arab. Seven of her articles in this series have appeared on the Omedia website, and she has many more coming.
The bottom line, Dr. Lissak told Israel National News, is that the Arabs have not been here for thousands of years, as they claim, and that in fact most of the formerly Jewish towns of the Galilee were populated by Arabs only within the last 300 years or so.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Historian: Jewish Towns Populated by Arab Late-Comers
from Arutz Sheva: Historian: Jewish Towns Populated by Arab Late-Comers
- Christians for Fair Witness on the Middle East
- Editor and Publisher
- Harry's Place
- History News Network
- Hungarian Spetrum
- Inside Higher Ed
- Jeffrey Goldberg
- Jerusalem Post
- Jerusalem Report
- Jewish Currents magazine
- Matthias Kuentzel
- Moment Magazine Blog
- Norman Geras
- Point of No Return (Jewish Refugees)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Blog
- Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report
- Talk to Action
- Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism (SICSA)
- Vos iz neias?