Rep. Paul, who believes that any U.S. action overseas is "interventionist", has cast the only vote in Congress against the U.S. government divesting in Sudan until it's government stops committing genocide in Darfur.
In other words, he wants the U.S. government to continue to do business as usual with the tyrants in Khartoum. How can he justify this outrage against human rights?
read more at: U.S. House of Representatives bill protects those divesting investments in Iran, Darfur - International Herald Tribune
Full text of bill H.R. 180 and roll call vote available at Thomas.
- Christians for Fair Witness on the Middle East
- Editor and Publisher
- Harry's Place
- History News Network
- Hungarian Spetrum
- Inside Higher Ed
- Jeffrey Goldberg
- Jerusalem Post
- Jerusalem Report
- Jewish Currents magazine
- Matthias Kuentzel
- Moment Magazine Blog
- Norman Geras
- Point of No Return (Jewish Refugees)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Blog
- Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report
- Talk to Action
- Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism (SICSA)
- Vos iz neias?