Ron Paul has figured out the Middle East. Let him explain:
"We are forced, by domestic politics here at home, to support Israel at all costs, with billions of dollars of aid, sophisticated weapons, and a guarantee that America will do whatever is necessary for Israel’s security.
Political pressure compels us to support Israel..."
U.S. support for Israel is not motivated by desire to support the only democracy in the Middle East, not to mention our most loyal ally. No, he says. It's just the political pressure.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
- Christians for Fair Witness on the Middle East
- Editor and Publisher
- Harry's Place
- History News Network
- Hungarian Spetrum
- Inside Higher Ed
- Jeffrey Goldberg
- Jerusalem Post
- Jerusalem Report
- Jewish Currents magazine
- Matthias Kuentzel
- Moment Magazine Blog
- Norman Geras
- Point of No Return (Jewish Refugees)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Blog
- Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report
- Talk to Action
- Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism (SICSA)
- Vos iz neias?